Saturday 14 March 2009

Confessions

What do I write in my diary after say- 20 years?

The thought has left me unnerved and restless since it crossed my mind few days ago. It is not that I have had an uneventful life, quite the ulta case. There have been a lot of not-so-important short stories which have marked my journey till now. The culprit here is my memory. .
If there was ever a race for fastest memory loss, I'll win it hands down! [Or say I`ll get a lil bit of competition from a dear lil friend- but i know i`ll lose :( ]

Then i had this grand idea of keeping track! [I know you will be appreciating my mental prowess :) ] So here it is.. i start with my top confessions:


1. I am a liar: Life in itself is a little too boring without a sprinkling of masala. This is only for the stories though! ;)

2. I am afraid of the dark and also the unknown: This put in a more stylish way would sound something like- "I like to see things the way they are" :) :)

3. Attention Seeker: Like a true blue Leo, I am one. And it flatters me so much that I am actually thankful for my horrible looks. Otherwise.. there would sure have been innumerable neuro failures cuz of limitless excitement :)
4. A hopeless romantic: Now this is absolutely surprising even to my own self! Be it a traffic signal, during a movie, a moment of respite or any other extra moment to breathe.. the dreamer wakes up within!!
5. I believe I am SuperNatural : I tend to flatter myself by believing I can achieve the impossible. Tends to motivate but is foolish most of da times :D
6. I am scared of the others: I am horribly scared of people I don't know, though m pretty good at faking it! (again..)

There were many more when i started writing this.. but I don't remember.. Lets hope I do :)

1 comment:

Fatema said...

Yeah u'll definietely loose !!! bhulakkad! :D